Here's a short and sweet list of everything I loved in June. From skincare to food, hopefully there are some things that you will like! :)
1. Athleisure: This Athleta white leggings and seamless bralette, such a good combo for summer! They are both so flattering, chic and soft! First time that I felt comfortable enough to go in public wearing an all white legging! :)
2. Skincare: Drunk Elephant everyyything! This morning glow combo and this evening serum has transformed my red sensitive skin into a beautiful, glowing goddess skin (well, almost lol)! I've discovered this brand a year ago at Sephora. They are known for being a clean and clinical brand, so all the products are effective, safe and appropriate for every skin type.
3. Food: This Nutritional Yeast by Simply Organic that I put on my avocado toast every morning for extra nutrients.
4. Book: Eat Beautiful by Wendy Rowe full of informative and beautiful content, food and recipes to nourish your skin from the inside out.
5. Quote: ”You may believe that you are not responsible for what you do, but not for what you think. The truth is that you are responsible for what you think, because it is only at this level you can exercise choice. What you do comes from what you think.” from May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein.
Hope your summer is going great!
Lots of love,
Shop the post...